Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Choose Healis as a CSR Implementing Partner
AN OPPORTUNITY FOR CORPORATES AND ORGANISATIONS TO PARTNER IN BUILDING A HEALTHIER INDIA (UNDER THEIR CSR PROGRAM)
Healis is seeking CSR funds for promoting Preventive Healthcare
Given the magnitude of healthcare challenges, preventive healthcare occupies a pivotal position in the domain of health, necessitating substantial attention and investment from all sectors of society. It is a notified area under Schedule VII of the CSR Section 135 of the Companies Act.
Preventive healthcare plays a direct role in enhancing the health, well-being, and productivity of communities, populations, families, and individuals. It also fosters equity by primarily benefiting marginalized and disadvantaged groups. This encompasses a broad spectrum of public health initiatives aimed at disease prevention, the promotion of good health, and the reinforcement of robust health systems through timely and high-quality population-based epidemiological research.
Healis work focuses on the following notified areas:
• Health - Preventive Healthcare
• Education – Promoting education
• Environment – Ensuring environmental sustainability
• Healis CSR Fund is to be deployed in areas identified for CSR in Schedule VII of the Companies Act and aligned with provisions of Section 135 of the Act
• Activities implemented by Healis with a track record of 18+ years in priority areas of health and education
• Our team comprises dedicated professionals with expertise in preventive healthcare/public health, and we have previously received recognition for our work from reputable organizations within the sector.
Healis is making a call to corporates to partner, invest in and contribute to this critical constituent of India’s health, development, and future well-being.
Highlights of the Healis CSR Fund
•Focused on activities notified under Schedule VII of CSR section 135 of the Companies Act:
Covers activities across multiple categories of promoting health, education, gender equality, and measures for reducing inequalities faced by socially & economically backward groups and specifically those addressing such as ‘promoting preventive healthcare’, ‘malnutrition’, ‘safe drinking water, ‘sanitation’, ‘improving the delivery of public health systems’
•To, directly and indirectly, improve the health of communities, especially the socially and economically marginalised groups:
This will be enabled through the improvement of public health programs (e.g. on malnutrition, maternal and child health, health and pollution, mental health and disability), change in health policies (e.g. promoting gender equality, tobacco control, healthy lifestyles) and strengthening public health systems access and delivery (e.g. utilizing technology and skilled human resources to better delivery of and access to services, especially primary health). Several of these areas are covered under national and state health programs
Options for Contribution to the Fund
• Contribution can be made to specific projects/programs in identified public health priority themes that can include: Women & Child Health, Nutrition, Social Determinants of Health (Water, Sanitation), Air Quality and Health, Environment and Health, Infectious Diseases, Non-Communicable Diseases, Health Informatics, Health Systems & Policy, Health Communication, and Mental Health & Disability. The projects can be mutually discussed.
Available Tax Benefits
• Contributions made to Healis Sekhsaria Institute for Public Health are eligible for inclusion under CSR spend as per the companies act AND eligible for the tax deduction of 50% u/s 80G of the Income Tax Act 1961.
Please contact us:
HEALIS 501,5th Floor, Technocity,
Plot X-4/5A, MIDC, T.T.C. Industrial Area,
Mahape, Navi Mumbai - 400 701, India.
Phone - 022 4002 5146